Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh is experienced in handling federal criminal cases from pre-indictment representation and trial to sentencing. Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh has the knowledge to guide you through the maze of federal rules and sentencing guidelines to ensure you receive a fair outcome in your federal case. Representation in federal cases includes:
- In murder/manslaughter cases, Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh will guide you through the intricacies of federal statutes and fight for your right for a fair trial. Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh will assist you with tactical decisions regarding trial pretrial discovery, motions, and trial preparation.
Drug Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh will analyze your case through the complex mire of the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment law with intent to deliver cases. We will completely analyze your stop for potential U.S. Constitutional challenges, including filing of motions to suppress when necessary.
Drug Conspiracy – Habeas Corpus Proceedings
- Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh will assist you in the complex world of drug conspiracy law, and help you wade through the waters of the federal pretrial, trial, and sentencing guidelines. Additionally, Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh has experience in habeas corpus proceedings, from filing to trial to appeal. We’ll ensure you have exhausted your state remedies, a common pitfall to many habeas corpus proceedings.
Possession of Firearm by Prohibited Individual
- At Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh law, we will ensure your possession of firearm case is properly pled to expose any prosecutorial errors. We will help you through the complex litigation that results in possession of firearm by prohibited individual cases.
- Federal Appeals
- Hernandez Frantz, Von Loh is experienced in promulgating criminal appeals to the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals. We will ensure your appeal is handled in a timely and comprehensive manner, including you in the process each step of the way.
Contact us for a consultation on your case today.